Monday, November 26, 2012

Givenchy!

It's always nice to find several pieces from the same designer- you can see over time how each piece relates to one another and how these items will forever be timeless!

Over the past year and a half, I have found three different Givenchy pieces (which is always exciting!).

First, I found a Menswear silk scarf which is super unique, with caged red raging bulls:
Find on my Etsy store here
Second, I came across Givenchy earrings form the 1980s (and they are pierced!):
Find on my Etsy store here
And just recently, I found this 80's Navy Leather Clutch:
Find on my Etsy store here

Can't you see an outfit using all these pieces together? It's sometimes hard selling so many pretty pieces when I'd love to keep them for myself! But I know there is someone out there looking for the perfect designer piece to spice up their wardrobe :)


0 comments: