Friday, May 25, 2012

New scarves... Summer Colors!

I'm so happy to post these vintage scarves I recently listed for sale in my Etsy shop  I have so much more to list, but I thought it was necessary to get the bright summer colors for sale first - I wish I could keep them all :)


This scarf by Burmel is amazing: super soft silk, and an amazing pattern in lemon and lime colors. Talk about neon colors for the summer! I can see a chic New York girl tying this around her head with a bow, but I could also see someone wearing this an an accessory to the Miami beaches. Oh, summertime!


This is a fantastic vintage silk scarf by Adrienne Vittadini. It has bright, bold summer colors: hot pink, newon orange, bright yellow, and a muted purple (to even out the bright colors!). It's also very soft and airy, working well as a small beach skirt since it's large enough (34" x 34"!).


Lastly, it's not summer without nautical prints. This vintage scarf by Leonardi features colors of cerulean blue (my favorite crayon color!) with teal and navy nautical knots. Now don't ask me how to tie a nautical knot, but everyone knows how to tie a fashionable scarf around their neck in summertime!

0 comments: