Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Being a Bachelorette

This past weekend was my bachelorette party - this was the first time I have worn a white dress (actually it was ivory with gold, but close enough!) and I LOVED it - I felt so pretty and classy, and it made me walk more confidently around the city. Plus, I got a lot of compliments (or was it the gaudy "bride" sash/ring/pins/necklaces I was wearing?) and I noticed a lot more beautiful things while walking around the city.
I decided to post some photos, not so much of the bachlorettes, but some pretty photos that re-inspired me (I already bought some new yarn colors at the craft store and planned some new crafts for after the wedding!)

Anthropologie in Center City Philadelphia

My sister and I at Hotel Palomar, Philadelphia. Cheers!



The amazing view from our hotel room - not over looking the famous Philadelphia skyscrapers, but some of the overlooked art deco architecture in the city

0 comments: