Friday, July 29, 2011

Embroidery galore.

So here's some more of what I have been working on. A photo of the nautical embroidery I did for my house, which is now in my bedroom:





















And an embroidery which I did for my new nephew, who was born yesterday. I forgot to take photos before I framed it (it was annoying to frame, so not taking it out), so that's why there is a glare, which is hard to get rid of. The pattern is by Andrea Zuill on her craft website Badbirds. The link for her free pattern can be found here.







































And finally, I made an embroidery for my friends birthday coming up at the end of August. She has a rustic theme in her house, including brass branch hooks and curtain tie backs, gold mirrors, etc. I thought this pattern, also by Andrea Zuill (pattern is for purchace on her etsy website here), would be great for her theme.

0 comments: